3 large beautiful rooms have recently been created upstairs in this imposing family house.
Dating from the 18th century, the main building, with its long façade and two wings, will exert its classic and imposing charm on you. A carved limestone pediment indicates that in times gone by the estate was owned by a noble family (the Des Réaulx).
Brantigny chateau in its present form was built by François Des Réaulx in about 1740 on the site of a large fortified house. Kept in this noble family up to the end of the 19th century, it survived great historical events without suffering too much damage: revolution, Napoleonic wars, fire. Sold then rented, occupied by the Germans during the Second World War and subsequently practically abandoned, it regained its stability with the Prod’homme-Collignon family in 1950, who brought it back to life. It's in continuity with, and respect for, this historical heritage that the second generation is now working to safeguard this enchanting place.
Last updated on 10/06/2021 - Parc Naturel de la Forêt d'Orient
|Two people (B&B)||100 € - 160 €|