Circuit cyclotouristique de Rigny-le-Ferron
Start: Town Hall Square in Rigny-le-Ferron Length: 28 km Elevation: 272 m Level: Easy Start: Rigny le Ferron The Church of St. Martin was probably rebuilt on the ruins of an older building, dating from the twelfth century. In this church, there are several statues including St Fiacre XVI century, Ste Syre wearing the costume of a pilgrim. This statue is a true masterpiece of the Troyes school. Beautiful stained glass to our attention as the window of the Assumption of the Virgin, the window of Mary Magdalene, the window of the Passion, the window of the Tree of Jesse and the window of the descent from the cross ... 4 Km: Cérilly Cérilly Castle, Manor defensive built in 1441 Sources of Castle Park in part fueling the city with water. In this castle was born in 1575, Cardinal Pierre de Be'rulle. Km 8: Be'rulle Located in an exceptional site that earned him to be listed as a scenic spot of the Dawn, the village of Be'rulle holds many treasures. His church, recently restored, is a listed building and has rich canopies. Above the village we find the chapel dedicated to St. Queen Alise in lush greenery. Km 18: The Mineroy bell belfry Mineroy, acquired in 1830, to the school house, down in 1860, set in the belfry in 1864, was the soul of the village. 28 km arrival: Rigny-le-Ferron by D 115.
Last updated on 13/01/2021 - Office de Tourisme Othe Armance