Jardin de Chevreuse
Created in 1850 in the place of the old fortifications, not far from the site of the former Fort Chevreuse (1590-1749) to which it owes its name, this garden, entirely renovated in 1989, offers a special play area for children in the immediate vicinity of the town centre.
Surface area : 2879 m² (2,879 sq. ft.)
Features: accessible to people with reduced mobility, pets not allowed, paid parking, playground, public toilets.
The access to this garden is closed from 10pm to 7am from April 1st to September 30th and from 8pm to 8am from October 1st to March 31st; in accordance with the municipal by-law n°A2011/1642.