Marché central des Halles
The Marché des Halles de Troyes groups together 35 local food shops: butcher's shop / delicatessen, greengrocers, fish shops, bakery / pastry shop, etc...
Covered market Les Halles :
- Mondays 8am to 1pm,
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm,
- Fridays and Saturdays from 07:00 to 19:00 non stop,
- Sundays and holidays from 09.00 to 13.30.
An outdoor market is set up around the Halles:
- Wednesdays and Fridays from 8am to 5pm,
- on Saturdays from 08:00 to 14:00.
Wearing a mask is compulsory inside the halls, as well as on the outdoor market around the Halles, on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9.45 am to 6 pm and on Saturdays from 6 am to 2 pm.
Last updated on 12/02/2021 - Office de Tourisme de Troyes Champagne Métropole
|Tuesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 13:00||14:30 - 18:00|