You are a passionate, experienced, amateur, professional or even aspiring cyclist. You are planning your cycling holiday in the Aube and you seek comfort, but above all you want your bike to be comfortable! It is important to receive quality services when you want to stay somewhere while practising your favourite hobby. This is precisely why the “Accueil Vélo” and “Champagne à Vélo” were established in the Aube region.
Thanks to these labels you will have guarantees from bike hire companies, accommodation providers and other service providers to ensuring that your cycling holiday in the Aube runs smoothly.
The commitment of bicycle rental companies
The commitment of the hosts
- To provide a personal welcome to cycling tourists.
- To provide tourism and specific information for discovering the area by bicycle.
- To offer cycling tourists the possibility to wash and dry their clothes (for a fee or free of charge).
- To be equipped with a secure, single-storey shelter and provide a comprehensive repair kit for minor damage.
- To offer the necessary equipment and a suitable space for cleaning the bikes.
- To offer a breakfast adapted to cycling tourists and offer a packed lunch (for a fee) on reservation the day before.
- To allow cycling tourists the possibility to make an early start(7.30 am).
- To arrange the possibility of eating on site or nearby.
- To ensure to be open at least 5 days a weekfrom 1st May to 30th September.
Cyclotourism is booming. This activity, which fulfills new customer aspirations, is constantly growing, with new routes being developed and services adapted specifically for cyclists. You can also discover our selection of tours.
Here, you can find the list of service providers committed to taking care of you and your bike, offering a warm welcome and specific services adapted to cycling tourists.