16th century Square tower (1557). Splendid south portal with flamboyant style embellishments and decoration. Remarkable 16th century stained-glass windows (grisailles). 16th and 17th centuries statuary, Virgin with Child considered to be one of the most beautiful by the Troyes School. Carved wooden shrine to St. Parres, the patron of the parish (16th century). 17th century marble baptismal fonts.Situated between the right-hand pillar of the south portal and the first ogive, a superb sundial.