13th century choir, sanctuary and ambulatory. Beautiful panelled wooden arch. 15th century nave and side aisles with a main arch from the Renaissance period. Varied and interesting capitals on the pillars. Beautiful hanging keys in the southern side-aisle. Impressive 16th century ? ve ? oor tower, capped by a ? eur de lys balustrade. Fresco of St. Agatha (16th century). Red marble high altar (1770). Veined marble baptismal fonts (1781). Stalls, pulpit and pew from Provins. Louis XV style choir screen and organ case. Virgin of Pity by Alfred Boucher (1926).In 2005, the creation by David Tremlett in conjunction with the workshop of Simon Marq, of all the 24 bays of contemporary stained glass windows.
Last updated on 31/05/2021 - Office de Tourisme du Nogentais et de la Vallée de la Seine
|Guided visit single adult||2 €|